Powered By Blogger

Sunday

It goes on and on

It was my confirmation into the catholic church today but I got very sick and got a bad nosebleed. It was because of my nosebleed that I wasn't able to get my collection which all the kids received after being confirmed. A few days after my nosebleed, the doctor visited me at home and told me I had typhoid fever. Oh god, not something wrong again. Because of how serious this fever is, I had to stay in the hospital and I was near death. But there is something positive about this, I met a girl, her name is Patricia. She is so nice and she showed me something called Shakespeare. Its not so positive because a few days later, she passed away. Why is everyone dying? After i return to health and got back home, I heard that because I missed to much of fifth grade I have to redo it instead of going up into sixth grade. Well that sucks. I am struggling a lot at school since I have a hard time walking. I hate the fact that Dad, spends all the money on alcohol but I love my mornings alone with him. I love when he tells me stories, when we talk and read the paper. I hate that we are living in such an unhealthy condition that it all makes us sick. I just want to be healthy and go to school.